The new payroll relief will launch on August 4th! The new system was built using the most modern, and sophisticated cloud technology available. While the calculation engine remains unchanged, the revamped system will make it faster and easier to access data and process payroll.
- Compatibility with all major browsers. (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari)
- Better performance on mobile devices, including the iPad.
- Enhanced interface to improve user experience and increase productivity.
- More efficient processing for larger payrolls.
- Many requested enhancements not possible with the older architecture.
- There are some changes to the interface you’ve become familiar with so we will be developing a guide with screenshots to help you get comfortable with the revisions that are being made.
Works on all major web browsers: The current payroll system is not fully compatible with Chrome or Safari, two of the most widely used web browsers. The revamped system, which is built using modern MVC technology, will be compatible with Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 9 and 10 and Firefox.
Unlimited, fully customizable pay types and allowances: Pay types have been enhanced to provide greater flexibility. You’ll be able to create as many pay types and allowances as your company needs without limitation. Pay types are further enhanced in that you can choose what order you would like the pay types to appear on the payroll entry screen.